Monday 10 September 2012

Flawless Magazine

So, a couple weeks ago I recieved a email from Flawless Magazine asking me to create a few articles for their newsletter. I am allowed to write about what I see happening in the fashion industry, new designers, clothing, items, fashion shows, current trends etc, so basically anything fashion related.

Flawless Magazine is a international fashion magazine that promotes aspiring and established creative artists in the industry. The are dedicated to providing you with the best talent the fashion world has to offer.
Their goal is to basically make Flawless Magazine a globally recognised fashion name and showcase a new genre of creative talent.




This was my first instalment to their magazine.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on working with Flawless magazine.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear ! Thanks so much for ur message on IFB ! If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete